Are you an Approved Electrician? RJA Electrical is now recruiting.
Do you want to work for a company that:
- will listen to your ideas and opinions?
- isn't afraid to pursue interesting work and new directions, often at the cutting edge of our industry?
- will value your personality and forward-thinking attitude as much as your qualifications and experience?
RJA Electrical is recruiting for an electrician who will:
- enthusiastically contribute ideas and opinions on the best way to achieve the work our clients bring to us
- value interesting, cutting edge work, and suggest new avenues we can follow
- become a real 'team player' and use initiative to further their career
- has invested in their career through study and seeking out valuable experience in our industry
- Current, calid grade card
- Clean driving licence
- Fully conversant with 17th edition regulations
- Confident, and competent, to test installations and complete all manner of test sheets.
- Ability to Use iPad (for completion of all paperwork)
- Good standard of English (including spelling and grammar)
- Understanding, working knowledge of motors & starter / control circuits
- IPAF, and PASMA training advantageous (though not essential as training can be provided to the successful candidate
Get in touch today for an informal and confidential chat, or alternatively send your details and CV to:
RJA Electrical (Stonehaven) Ltd